Rentokil and Ambius Showcase Solutions at IFMA World Workplace 2013
18 September, 2013
Reading, PA, Sept. 18, 2013 –Rentokil North America and Ambius, a division of Rentokil, will showcase a host of new solutions at IFMA World Workplace 2013 being held October 2-4 in Philadelphia. Visitors to the Rentokil/Ambius booth #613 will be introduced to the brand-enhancing innovations that facility managers can adopt to improve the health and safety of their buildings with effective pest control measures and to beautify the interior landscaping that welcomes individuals to their buildings and promotes workplace pride.
Rentokil solutions to be showcased include:
- Radar Mouse Control: RADAR (Rodent Activated Detection And Riddance) is a mouse control solution that detects, captures and isolates mice efficiently and hygienically. It is designed to meet the needs of high risk market segments and is extremely discreet and unobtrusive, hygienic and highly effective.
- PestNetOnline: PestNetOnline offers customizable reports, online analysis tools, multi-site use ability and paperless solutions designed to meet the pest control analytics needs of the commercial customer. PestNetOnline’s interactive site plan identifies problem areas and offers facility managers recommendations for pest control defenses.
- Luminos 3 Plus Insect Light Traps: The Luminos 3 Plus insect light trap was designed to deliver enhanced flying insect pest control for businesses. This solution uses encapsulation technology to reduce contamination risk and quick servicing for minimal disruption to a business. It is safe and hygienic and fulfills legal, health and safety requirements.
Ambius services to be showcased include:
- Ambius LivePicture®: To add living artwork to interior walls, Ambius Live Picture utilizes lightweight aluminum frames with cartridge holders that can hold nine to 18 4.5 inch plants. An entryway, hallway or common area will be enhanced with a unique framework of live plants that can fit into a variety of environments.
- Holiday Décor: Holiday decorating creates a dramatic effect for retail, office space and overall employee satisfaction during the holiday season. With the holidays such an important time for many businesses, Ambius creates distinctive designs that inspire and delight guests for any facility.
- Premium Scenting: Many brands fail to make use of their customers’ sense of smell. For many, using the power of scents is quickly becoming an opportunity for many leading organizations in a variety of industries to differentiate their brand from their competitors.
- Additionally, show attendees can see examples of Ambius’ beautifying plant life throughout the exhibition center as well as learn more about services including:
- Interior Landscaping
- Living Green Walls
- Holiday Decor
- Premium Scenting
- Acoustic/Corporate Art
- Blooming Programs
- Floral Design
About Rentokil North America
Ehrlich Pest Control (www.jcehrlich.com), Western Exterminator (www.westernexterminator.com), and Presto-X Pest Control (www.prestox.com)are all part of the Rentokil family of pest control companies in North America. They provide commercial and residential pest control, bioremediation, bird control, vegetation management, deer repellent services, wild-animal trapping and termite control from more than 150 local offices in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Rentokil is the world’s largest commercial pest control company, operating in 50 countries worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.rentokil.com/us
Ambius (http://www.ambius.com/) is the world’s largest provider of plants, holiday décor, replica foliage and flowers for commercial environments. Ambius also offers a broad range of products and services including ambient scenting and artwork which can help improve employee productivity, reduce absenteeism and boost well-being in the workplace. Founded in 1963, Ambius is a division of Rentokil-Initial, plc.